Improving Core Power and Strength
Core power and strength are essential attributes for any martial artist.
Throwing a heavy ball to one another.
1. Time the round, eventually one partner will tire out. This fact and dealing with it will, by itself, improve our mental ability.
2. Move around while you perform the drill.
3. Play with the distances.
4. When passing the ball be sure to imitate a strike - The exercise is supposed to improve the strike and core power, It is not a throwing competition.
5. Use the whole body while throwing the ball and when reciving.
6. There is also a possibility not to time the round and keep on going until one has totally gased out...
Enjoy the Sweat
The Warriors Project